The regular to and fro bus journey from home to office has really started meaning a lot to me... The
potential solitary time i get to think, is while i travel back to home... But yesterday since I felt dizzy after
taking the syrup which was prescribed for my ill health, I fell asleep soon after I got my seat..

I partly remember the dream which I saw, and since it was very nice experience with the entire feel
good and feel lively factors, I felt like blogging on it....

It was an open space with lots of greenery around and no houses to block the view of nature... Seemed
like the top of a mountain.... I don’t remember how i landed up in that place...but all i remember is it was
an experience of endless happiness.. The sound of the breeze which hissed in our ears......my dress
and hair flattering due to the cold wind....a sort of swing made using the broken twigs ... the leaves and
flowers which fell on us while we were running around one of the huge tree... I giggled continuously for
some reason..... I took deep breaths as though it was an exercise to purify my lungs...
After a while I landed up near a lake where we spent whole of evening dipping our feet in fresh cold
flowing water....the sound of breeze and water was a bliss..
Later it was dark and we laid our back on the grass, and as usual I enjoyed watching the night sky
and gazed at the moon.... we hoped to catch the glimpse of the falling star...and the sound of breeze
became higher... and i suddenly heard the honk!!!!!!!!!!

That was the end of my dream coz I woke up with horror due to the honking of vehicles!! I woke up from
my groggy sleep and all i saw was long road with jam packed vehicles!!...
I began coughing roughly after i realized that the window near my seat had apparently opened wide
(may b coz I dint clutch it properly).. it was raining outside... (which meant another dose of immunity
syrup would be forced to me:( )

Till i reached home, i kept embracing the moments which i could remember out of the abstract dream
which i saw...... I wish it comes true someday.. ..

3 comments:

Suresh Kumar said...

Seems like a five minute dream song from a bollywood movie :) (Remember the song kaisi hain ye ruth from dil chahtha hain)

I feel these kinds of dreams provide the energizer effect for the rest of the day....

Prathima Bhat said...

@Suresh : Thats y i called it a dream and not reality!!!
Yeah, since it was raining outside and by chance the windows were open...might be the reason i got this sort of dream after reading a very nice novel...

Anonymous said...

who was with u in ur dream ;)

Post a Comment