I am in love….. Yes.. true…….. I fell in love just few hours back…. It was no hushhrushh, no gossips, no following up, nobody got even the slightest doubt…. Its love at first sight!! A simple love :) Just the way I wanted it to be :)….

It all happened so fast you know…….. I fell in love after I entered the office, in my cubicle :) … that too with one, everyone waits to c…. and ppl expect the reason incase of absence!! Oh my god!! I am so excited to tell you all abt this news :)… My love :)

Let me give the prelude of it….
As usual I was drafting my “good morning” email to all my near and dear ones…… and a lovely GM quote was copied from one of the text message which I got it on my cell - “U cant make someone love u.. all u can do is be with someone who can be loved, the rest is up to the person to realize ur worth…”.. I was looking for one of the perfect flower to attach in my email….. and by the time I finished drafting and the mail was ready to be sent, I was in love……..
Well, to break the suspense and to let u know who the lucky one with whom I fell in love….. It’s nonetheless than the flower what I found in Google search……. It’s the lovely rose!! The moment I saw it, I wished to see it in real (which I couldn’t).. So, I quickly added it in the email and sent it to everyone… Within ½ an hour I got replies telling “lovely rose/ nice quote/ nice background/ mood changed / too good rose….etc”..
Though I couldn’t see the rose in real, I really enjoyed seeing it throughout the day as my pc wallpaper and in the replies to that mail…..

So, this was my love story……. Love at first sight :)… On the way back home, I decided to grow a rose plant which would yield beautiful roses which I can see and enjoy right from the bud till the rose blooms and finally until it withers….

6 comments:

Gautam said...

A good shocking suspense hehehe :)

Priya Joyce said...

hahahha i second gautam well love is love...be it with a rose or a human being :P

lovely pic niway :)

Suresh Kumar said...

For a moment, I thought U had really fallen in love... with a human being :)

Nice pic and nice quote also.... And I love quotes..

Titaxy said...

lovely lovely rose...

and yes, nice post :D

Prathima Bhat said...

@Gautam : I know u surely got a shock ;)

@Priya : Thank u :)

@Suresh : I get those quotes daily on my cell :)

@Titaxy : Welcome to my blog :)

Anil said...

hmmm. In the beginning i thought i missed a chance :)

Post a Comment