Recently my friend purchased a Nikon D60 camera... It has a resolution of 10.2 mega pixels.. The processing speed and the image quality is pretty good :) The cost of it in Indian currency would round up close to 40K.. He seems to be enjoying his new hobby - photography and that’s the reason he spent more time in our native with his new camera :) I took few snaps from his album which I liked :) These pics are taken in Parampalli which is near Kundapura, Karnataka, India…. I wish I was with him to c those images in live...

I love the bud in this pic :)

The is called Daasavaala in Kannada... The Hibiscus flower...

This is my favourite flower in the garden that i used to pluck in my childhood... It looks so pure and good.. This flower had the same size as that of my palm back when i was i guess 2yrs...


This is my current wallpaper ;)

I dont know the name of this flower:( but its the flower i get to see often:)

Grasshopper.. I had hardly noticed it...

Beautiful dark brown butterfly with dotted edges :)


We call this flower as "Abballige" in south canara..

Another beautiful hibiscus flower :) Pretty pink :) Often offered to God... It has some medicinal value...

This pic is taken in the vicinity of the temple...


A bird sings not bcoz she can sing, but bcoz she has a song :)


A better view of the sweet bird perched on the stick...

If i am not wrong, these are mango leaves :)


Beautiful flower buds... It blooms into yellow color flowers :)

Jackfruits!!!! Arranged in a row:)

Full of jackfruits :)

Deep fresh lung cleansing breathing :) This is what i felt after i saw this pic :)

Serene environment :)

Three awesome sounds in nature are; sound of rain, sound of wind and the sound of water ...


Missing my days in Goa :(

I love this quote : "One cannot collect all the beautiful shells on the beach; one can collect only few, and they are more beautiful if they are few"..
I admire the color of sky when sunsets....

Crab comming out from its dwelling....
A close look of the crab.... Look at the tentacles!!!

Waves ....
Minutes hasten to the end of the day.....
Beautiful nature :)


Dipping sun.... Yet another end of the day or rather let me put it as the sunrise in other part of planet earth :)
Lonely bird on the lonely shores . . . .

End of another beautiful day :)

6 comments:

swati said...

hmmm...lively lovely pics...

swati said...

shows how much ur attached to ur native..rather nature..(the way u describe each photo says that..)..comments have even added to the pics..

Suresh Kumar said...

Nice pics... Seems to have a lot of fun at ur native place with the nature....

Malpe Beach or Goa Beach... U said in the caption... missing my days in goa. therefore the confusion.... this beach reminded u of goa or this is the same beach u missed ? swalpa confusion

sunitha said...

hey...lovely pics.
Thanks for sharing :)

Prathima Bhat said...

@Swati - Ya.... Its been long time since i went to my native:(

@Suresh - This is neither Malpe beach nor any of the Goan beaches... This is near Parampalli..
I was bought up in Goa, so i put that caption.. Here in Bangalore there is no beach at all, so i am missing all the fun that i used to have at beaches :(

@Sunitha - Thanks dear :)

gautam said...

:) Nice briefing :)

Post a Comment